Show those you love by treating them to this chocolate treat of Avocado-Banana Chocolate Pudding.
- 1 1/2 ripe avocados
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Giddy Yoyo cacao powder
- 1/2 cup salted creamy or crunchy peanut butter or nut/seed
- butter of choice
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice i.e. maple syrup, yacon syrup, date paste or honey
- 1/4 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk (slightly more if using dates)
- Dash of sea salt
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Tailor your pudding to your taste as follows:
-Add more dairy-free milk to thin/help blend.
-Add more cocoa powder for a richer, more dense chocolate flavor.
-Add more of the sweetener of choice to enhance sweetness if desired.
- Place into a large container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for the best cool creamy taste!
Note: Keep all leftovers refrigerated!
Enjoy!Click here to schedule your free call with Gina.