This recipe is great for lunch when I am in a hurry and want something fast and healthy. You can play with it depending on what is in your fridge, so have fun and try something different.
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ to 1 cup Sauerkraut
- 5 – 6 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ¼ cup diced cucumber (leave the skin on if organic, otherwise peel off the skin)
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds (or seed mixture)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (optional)
- Sea salt to taste (optional)
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. You don’t need a dressing with this at all.
- If you have some greens available you can add them in as well.