One of my favorite easy, breezy summertime favorites is a blended salad. It is a great way to throw together a delicious and nutritious meal.
- 2 cups of greens (whatever you have will work)
- ¼ cup each of 4 to 5 different veggies (cucumber, carrots, peppers, red cabbage, onion etc.)
- Dried cranberries (optional)
- ½ avocado
- 1 tbs tamari
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove diced (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until well mixed and desired consistency is reached.
- All ingredients can be substituted, as well as dressing options.
- This salad is fun to play with and experiment with your own flavors, quantities and ingredients.