Try these savory breakfast muffins for a healthy morning treat!
- Coconut oil for greasing
- 1 ½ cup grated zucchini (about 2 small zucchini’s)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 free range organic eggs
- 2 tbsps flax-seed meal
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Small handful of your favorite chopped herbs
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C)
- Grease a medium muffin tray (6) with coconut oil.
- Grate zucchini. Using your hand, squeeze out any excess liquid and add to a mixing bowl.
- Place sun-dried tomatoes, pumpkin seeds and garlic in a blender and blend until well combined. Transfer to mixing bowl with grated zucchini.
- Add eggs, flax-seed meal, tapioca, herbs, salt, pepper and baking powder.
- Combine all ingredients well and divide mixture evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool before serving.
Enjoy!Click here to schedule your free call with Gina.