- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk of choice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup organic red quinoa
- Fresh berries: 2 cups fresh raspberries, 1 box fresh strawberries, cut into small cubes (note: you can also use frozen berries)
- 1-2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Stevia extract to taste
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Combine nut milk, water and quinoa in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed
- Turn off heat; let stand covered 5 minutes.
- Stir in berries, nuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, honey and stevia.
- Transfer to plates, top with nuts and drizzle 1 teaspoon honey over each serving