- 1 cup almond milk (try hemp)
- 1/4 cup regular oats
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. walnuts, chopped
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (great for cold season)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and make sure the oats are evenly coated.
- Add in the milk and vanilla extract and whisk until there are no more clumps.
- Mix in the sliced banana and stir.
- Place in the fridge for at least one hour – overnight is ideal!
- Wake up in the morning, sprinkle extra cinnamon and the honey on top and stir.