- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup chickpeas, washed and drained (if canned)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 handfuls spinach
- Heat the coconut oil in a sauté pan for about two minutes, then when the pan is warm add the chopped garlic stirring occasionally for approximately two more minutes.
- When the garlic is slightly browned add the tomatoes to the pan, then reduce the heat to medium/low and cook for 5-10 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
- Once the tomatoes are soft, add chickpeas, allowing them to cook with the tomatoes and garlic for another 5 minutes or until warm.
- Finally, add spinach and cover, allowing spinach to wilt for another 2 minutes.
- When the spinach is wilted, remove from heat.
Serve and enjoy!