Chocolate is a great way to lift your mood. We can eat chocolate in a healthy way. Here’s how with one of my favorite guilt-free mood enhancers:
- 2 ripe organic avocados (can use regular if you wish)
- 2 tbsp. of organic cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raw organic cocoa
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup liquid coconut sugar (palm sugar) (I like to use ¼ cup to reduce the sugar content)
- Dash of sea salt
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Store in the fridge for freshness and texture.
You can have fun and play with this recipe by adding fruit on top, or shredded coconut, or raw cocao nibs.
Enjoy!Click here to schedule your free call with Gina.