With this omelet you are getting your protein, your healthy fats and your veggies! Who could ask for anything more?
- 3 free-range eggs
- 4 Florets of organic Broccoli
- 1 Cup of organic Spinach
- 4 Green Onions
- 2 Gloves of Garlic (optional)
- 1 Cup of organic Mushrooms
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Boil a pan of water and semi-cook the broccoli.
- Chop the garlic and slice the green onions so they are fine (like chives). Saute these in a medium frying pan with water.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Meanwhile whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the Spinach and Broccoli to the pan and keep on the heat.
- Cover with the eggs and continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes on the stove or until cooked through.
- Slice the Avocado and place on top to dress.