Try this amazing Pumpkin Chili recipe.
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 6-8 mushrooms, quartered (optional)
- 1 15 ounce can of black beans
- 1 15 ounce can of kidney beans
- 1 15 ounce can white beans
- 28 ounces of tomato sauce
- 1 ½ cups of cooked pumpkin (a great use for leftover Halloween pumpkin)
- 1 tbsp of chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Water sauté the onion and pepper until slightly soft, add tomatoes and mushrooms. Cook all until soft. Add all beans, tomato sauce and pumpkin.
- Add chili powder, cumin and Italian seasoning.
- Add vegetable broth to reach desired consistency.
- Heat to boiling, then reduce to low and simmer for 45 minutes.
Enjoy!Click here to schedule your free call with Gina.