I am a true believer in continuous improvement.
I learned recently from my fall cleanse that apples are the only fruit that can be eaten (with digestive safety) after a meal. They actually enhance your digestion from the malic acid.
So do something loving for yourself and someone you love and indulge in this healthy way to enjoy apples after dinner.
- 4 organic apples of choice, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put apples in an 8-inch square baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish.
- Drizzle with orange juice, toss until the fruit is coated and smooth the top.
- In a food processor, combine pecans, hazelnuts, raisins, ginger and cinnamon and pulse just until chopped.
- Spoon the nut mixture over the apple mixture and serve.
Enjoy!Click here to schedule your free call with Gina.