Time to start wetting those taste buds with some great salads? Here’s a colorful Raw Avocado Slaw to try.
- 1 cup (100 g) shredded white cabbage
- 1 cup (100 g) shredded red cabbage
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced (optional)
- 1 handful of parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Avocado Slaw Dressing
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (50 g) sliced almonds, blanched
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1 lemon, juiced (approx. 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare and chop salad ingredients and set aside in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until well combined with a creamy consistency.
- Add your desired amount of dressing. Garnish with parsley.
Enjoy!Click here to schedule your free call with Gina.