- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup dates
- 5 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or coconut nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Place pecans alone in your food processor and process until the pecans become small and crumbly.
- Add dates and process again until the mixture sticks together and the dates are well processed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process again until the mixture turns a dark brown. Stop processing before it gets too buttery.
- Dump the mixture into a brownie dish or small cake pan and press down firmly using your hands.
- Refrigerate brownies for a couple of hours before serving.