I love chocolate, so this Raw Chocolate Cake recipe is a pure delight. A wonderfully healthy reward for yourself.
Ingredients for base
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dates
Ingredients for filling
- 1 cup soaked cashews (overnight)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 heaped Tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Sweetener of your choice: maple syrup, honey, or for a really low glycemic cake Yacon syrup
Directions for base
- Process walnuts to the consistency of granules.
- Add dates and process to a doughy texture. Not too much or it becomes oily.
- Press down into a cake tin, refrigerate
Directions for filling
- Process cashews, oil, cacao, sweetener (to taste) and add water slowly until it’s a smooth cream.
- Pour over base.
- Refrigerate for minimum of three hours.
Enjoy!Click here to schedule your free call with Gina.