This is something I put together using anything I could find in the kitchen. It was so fabulous I just had to share it.
- Start with some form of raw flatbread or cracker. (I like to use the Raw crackers from ‘Live Organic Food Bar’, you can get these at Farm Boy.)
- Lay the cracker(s) on a plate.
- Spread a nut cheese over the cracker. (If you can’t find this that’s okay, it is still good without it.)
- Spread your favorite hummus over it, as much as you like.
- Next, slice up an avocado and layer over the hummus.
- Top with sprouts.
- If you are feeling adventurous you can sprinkle with Hemp seeds, or any other nut seed.
Viola! You have a great lunch for yourself, snack or appetizer. Enjoy!