- 1 cup red lentils, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more for finishing
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 garlic clove, smashed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Pinch sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Greek yogurt (optional)
- Place lentils in a 2-quart pot; cover with 2 cups water. Boil, then reduce heat and simmer until tender (about 20 minutes).
- Combine lentils, salt, tahini, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and coriander in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- To serve: Spoon hummus into a shallow bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.