- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) salmon fillet, skinned and chopped (preferably wild)
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (or sauce of choice – does not have to be hot)
- 1 large egg white
- Multigrain bun/Gluten free bun
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine hot pepper sauce and egg white in a small bowl; add egg white mixture to salmon mixture, stirring well to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with coconut oil.
- Add salmon patties, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Enjoy!Click here to schedule your free call with Gina.