- 24 almonds (a little more than 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup/100 g. almond butter
- 1/4 cup/60 ml. coconut oil (heaping)
- 1/4 cup/40 g. cacao powder
- 1/4 cup/60 ml. raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup/60 ml. unsweetened almond milk, for smoothness
Note: You will need cupcake liners for this recipe.
- Chop half of the almonds into tiny pieces and put in the bottom of the cupcake liners
- If coconut oil is hardened, place it in pan over low heat or alternatively, you can put the coconut oil into a bowl and submerge the bowl in warm water until the oil melts.
Note: You may be able to skip this step since sometimes coconut oil will already be in liquid form.
- Combine melted coconut oil, almond milk, cacao, almond butter and honey in a bowl and mix until silky smooth. Add more honey to taste, if needed.
- Pour mixture into cupcake liners.
- Add the remaining almonds to tops of cups.
- Place in freezer for at least 60 minutes.