This is a recipe you can make your own, so play around and have fun with it. I like to top it off with some sauerkraut. Sauerkraut helps with the digestion of the beans which we all know can cause…
- 1 can Kidney beans
- 1 can Pinto beans
- 1 can Black beans
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 1 to 1 ½ cups of water
- 2 carrots chopped
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ onion
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cayenne
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- Black pepper to taste
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Add the beans with the rest of the ingredients into a stock pot.
- You can add more water or less water to reach your desired consistency.
- Bring to a boil then let simmer for one hour.
- I like to use Eden BPA free organic canned beans.
- You can add more veggies or different veggies.
- You can also play with the spices to suit your taste.
Enjoy!Click here to schedule your free call with Gina.