These pancakes will carry you for a long time, and are great for an active day.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup cooked or sprouted quinoa
- 1 cup mashed cooked yams
- ½ cup sprouted or cooked wild rice
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup ground sesame seeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- In a food processor, process all ingredients until smooth.
- Lightly oil a pan with coconut oil and heat over medium heat. Pour in pancake batter to your desired size and cook for about 5 minutes or until bubbles appear.
- Flip and cook for another 5 minutes.